Monday, October 3, 2011

My Lazy Delicacy

When it comes to sudden pangs for certain food, something is better than nothing.

I really need to stock up with curry powder, fish/chicken, potatoes, spices, vegetables, etc soon or else I'll be completely deprived of my favourite and deeply-missed dishes that I seldom get to enjoy on nowadays.

And in this case, since I have no convenient access to real Laksa or authentic-tasting curry noodles to pacify the crave for something hot, I prepared something very instant using the limited supply of raw materials I have in my kitchen.

Curry-flavoured Maggi instant noodle with egg and mixed vegetables...



.... to soothe the curry-craving soul.

Taste-wise, this instant preparation is not bad. But nothing beats preparing what's original for the sake of culinary satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment