Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ouch...



A mysterious attack of hives suddenly struck early morning long before dawn at 2 am.

I did not eat anything out of the usual. I did not use any new detergent or toiletry. The last time I ever had hives was when I was in Primary 2, but a version much less severe than this.
The attack went on for about 2 hours before subsiding. My night sleep was gone.
12 hours later, another swarm of hives came attacking.
The itch was too much to bear while working. Having only Telfast 120 with me (which was earlier prescribed for other reason), I was forced to pop a tablet because the itch was unbearable. Telfast should help because it’s an antihistamine (but unfortunately, I have yet to see improvement even 2 hours after intake).
I said “forced” because it may be undesirable to consume such medication at this time. It's better if what I look for hasn't materialised yet or else I will be unforgivable. I’d rather wait than to play with risk.

In the meantime, I’m afraid of bedtime tonight for fear of having another attack of hives. Maybe I'll need to go to the doctor once to see what can be done to help alleviate it.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you should have just dap alcohol I think!?

    Hope u are better now~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PT. The hives have subsided a lot now (finger crossed). gonna steal the only source of alcohol at home to dap on - cognac in bro's room, haha... *v*

    ReplyDelete