Friday, January 29, 2010

The New "Toy"

This is the new Dell Latitude E6400 at work. :)




With Windows 7 Professional, a bluetooth (and hence cordless) mouse, a nice Targus knapsack and lock. This laptop is recently provided at my workplace.

Love the Windows 7, which is a combination of the goodness of 2 worlds - nice to use (like Windows XP) and beautiful (like Vista). Since I'm no authority on computers, so I'm not going to elaborate on the new Windows or the detailed specifications of this computer.

So far, I'm happy with this computer. For a laptop, the speakers are good... music sounds reasonably good when played with this Dell Latitude compared to other laptops I've tried before this.

In terms of battery life, I'm happy and like the fact that under active usage, the battery can easily last for 6 hours and more without problem. This is real mobility... real freedom. However, the laptop is little heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment