Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Mishmash of Things

1. On the road at Seri Kembangan...
This is the usual sight at Jalan Besar in the morning, especially at the opposite side of the road. That's the only road leading to KL, which also along the marketplace.


The town looks different from where I live now. However, I can easily disguise as a local girl there - most people there speak Hakka dialect and this is when knowledge of the dialect comes handy... self-praise is no praise.  ;)

2. Another "number of my car"... 1st prize 'siot'. So, who says that free number got no "cai"? But I strictly don't gamble and thus, did not get windfall.

3. I craved for carbonara the other day. It's okay to indulge in more fatty food once in a blue moon...


4. Jar of home-made cookies from Sheou Lee (thank you!!). With raisins, very crispy. Wonder if brother Ian Yap (trained chef, but has retired now) is going to bake anything after his last cooking project back in 2005... :P I suppose I'll finish the cookies way ahead of the Chinese new year because they're delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment