Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 2+2

The 4-coach LRT... finally. These random pictures were taken during a joyride (as opposed to a necessary ride to work or back). At last, I've got no more complaints that I've still yet to try the new train ever since it was launched to the public in December 2009.
Since the pictures were taken from the 2nd last station, there are plenty of empty seats and thus, the freedom to take out the phone to take pictures as if I was riding on LRT for the first time in my life.
The interior...
The section for passenger(s) on wheelchair...

Spacious-looking...

On the outside...

The air-conditioner is much colder than those of the 2-coach train. Possibly because it's new, and also that when a train is twice its original capacity, there needs to be higher capacity air-conditioners in order to ensure sufficient ventilation. There's also a slot at the windows which may be opened in case of emergency.

Bizarrely, the train came around when I didn't expect it to come. What's more, I sneaked the opportunity to ride on it for fun and out of curiosity. Yay.... I'm sure LRT rides will be much more comfortable when all trains are 4-coached.

No comments:

Post a Comment