Monday, June 1, 2009

Farewell

In the midst of grieving that I've probably failed in something for the 1st time ever coz I've not heard any news for a long time, I was amazed and surprised by a little twist in event. I got it! I got it!

Excitement laced with a punch of sadness. This is where I've been for the past 2 years. From this, I managed to support myself and a few of my personal items. This is where I met some folks who've impacted my life.

But I musn't hesitate to change when I'm required to. I know that. When something (or even someone) no longer "loves" (not necessarily in the literal sense) you enough to have any future, it's time to leave. It's a difficult and painful decision to make, but it's all part of the game, also in name of life.

With a heavy heart, I've made a decision. Moving forward to where I'm allowed to be what, and who I am.

I'm not being ingrate when I made this hardcore decision. In fact, it's my conscience that moved me to decide this way.

Pray for the best...... goodbye darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment