Monday, July 27, 2009

WTZ?

A Weekend of Allergic Rhinitis = A Weekend Wasted

It could have been a nice one, but for one thing. Allergic rhinitis is back. Again, I suspect it to be pet's dander when I had to drag my house dog into the car to the vet. I suffered once when one of the dogs shed flakes of skin due to a skin condition, and another severe one back in 2007 when there was a cat in my landlord's house. A body of glass when it comes to animal's dander, how am I to rear my own cat or dog despite being a pet-lover? Seems unlikely, doesn't it?

The formerly hostile-turned nice cat at my landlord's house, which has been given away. Call me cruel, but I felt relieved and overjoyed that my source of allergy is not there anymore when the cat was given away.




Farewell, "my" computer

No more working in my old workplace very soon, and thus, the laptop is coming towards the end of providing me with access to the Net at home. If I do not have other commitments, I wouldn't have hesitated buying my own computer together with my own broadband by now. With a few commitments, I need to be very careful and evaluative in my budgeting. The question is always "Do I really need one?" The perk of being independent after starting to work! :p

WTZ?
Zits... Why do they emerge now? I had a clean record of being free from zits when I was a teenager and was thus expected to have them back then. Surprisingly, I only get them now. To play the lame game will be to play the blame game.

Blame it on pollution in the city. Blame it on the not-very-clean water in PJ. Blame it on make-up products, which is pretty likely because it seemed to occur after I changed brand. Now, it's time to go to another brand and see if there'll be any improvement.

Not that I'm upset with zits, but instead, I think that a pimple or two may look cool because it creates a 'youthful' look. But to have a number of them may be scary since I have no prior record of such phenomena before this. In short, I want to get back to my previous state of skin with at most only one or two zits at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment