Saturday, December 12, 2009

How Long?

The RapidKL Kelana Jaya Line (PUTRA LRT) has got a few 4-car trains a few months ago. However, they're currently still under test runs. It's real, I've spotted the new trains a few times now. Below is a video by "kelvinkhew" on YouTube:



Personally, I can't wait for the day when Rapid finally launch the 4-car trains into actual service. Firstly, our 2-car trains are already way overloaded like crazy. For a long time, we've been in dire need of trains with larger capacity due to the ever increasing number of passengers. Secondly, like most people, I'm excited to experience new things, including new trains. Given a choice, I'd like to remain in PJ and commute to work at KLS for just 20 mins by LRT daily (than to drive over everyday or to take other train like KTM Komuter because compared to LRT, Komuter service seems inconsistent).

Here's another video, posted by "turbokitube":

Strangely, I get excited when I see the new trains on test runs. At the same time, I wonder how long are we going to wait before we get to ride on them... it's been a few months already.

No comments:

Post a Comment