Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend & Monday Diary Entry

Work and such
The weekend went past very quickly and it's Monday. Today is generally pleasant, except for that I was a little tired in the morning due to disrupted sleep.

As expected, I was given my first case for review today. It's pretty straightforward and I know what I want to do. Only thing left is how to express what I want and to get supporting authorities.

It's public holiday in Selangor (and a few other states, except KL), so the surrounding was as calm as a Sunday. Traffic was smooth, so good that what normally takes more than 30 minutes under stressful driving condition, only took 10 minutes today. Just once in a blue moon.

On Sunday
I watched "Final Destination" at GSC Times Square.   The GSC at Times Sq is never as packed as those at One Utama or Mid Valley. Final Destination is a movie packed with bloody scenes, with human bodies blown off just like that - worse than being slaughtered.  My only advice to share here is NOT to have a heavy meal before watching this movie, and better not to bring in any food while watching it. The scenes are enough to fill up the tummy.

Cosplay
Earlier, Ming told me about the Malaysia Ani-com Cosplay Competition 2009 at Sg Wang on Sunday. We're supposed to go there together with his sister (who's a fan of animes like him), but later there was a change in plan.

I'm not a fan-girl. So it's not for me to comment because I'm not into cosplays (how do I know who is good and who isn't?). Next Sunday will involve singing for this Cosplay competition.

On Saturday
I watched "Up". It's one of the best animated show this year! I love it. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment