Friday, April 24, 2009

On the Road

I was driving past SS2 when I was stuck in a traffic congestion in the evening. Cars not moving although the light was green. So happened that it was right in front of a row of bridal houses.

Peeping though the glass panels of one of the houses, I saw a lady dressed up in white bridal gown. Must be selecting gowns, I guess. She turned, flipped, etc, accompanied by a few others who's pointing to a few angles. Wow, I was seeing it so clearly.

Despite not knowing who the 'dressed-in-bridal-gown' is, I felt happy for her. I was thinking, 'congrats, and good luck...'. Of course, I realise that marriage is not simply any business, i.e. it's not say wed means wed.

"Jauh panggang dari api". I have no business thinking how is marriage like at this moment, since it's something far ahead. Don't want... don't want...

No comments:

Post a Comment